Business administration course from home
Studying towards a business administration qualification is a great way to move up in the business world. Proving your knowledge and skills with a qualification is a fantastic way to prove to a potential or current employer that you can succeed in a job role. With this type of work being very competitive, it is important to have the right qualifications to get ahead of the competition.
With job roles in a variety of industries and at all levels available, those working in business have many opportunities available to them. A recognised qualification on a CV will make you much more employable and prove you possess the right skills to be a valuable asset to any organisation. Business administration courses from home allow you to achieve the highest level of certification without travelling to a traditional college on specific days. This flexibility means you can progress on a course much quicker- helping you to boost your career prospects in a small space of time!
Studying for a business admin qualification through distance learning is very easy and gives students the right background to take on further duties in a business environment. By completing a course from home you can work through assignments at your own pace. This makes the course much more flexible and helps you to gather experience alongside a qualification- something which is very valuable in the business world. With the help and support of a tutor at all times, home learning is a great way for students to gain an internationally recognised business qualification that is affordable and easy to access.
With a full course pack sent direct to your door, tutor support throughout and easy monthly payments, getting accredited to working in business administration is easiest through home learning!
Level 3 Business Administration
Oakwood Home Learning are pleased to announce that they have now begun to offer the new NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration. This course is a brand new qualification that gives the perfect foundation for anyone looking to work in an administrative role.
NCFE are one of the largest awarding bodies for business in the UK and internationally. Their courses are seen as a very high standard that employers know and trust. Through decades of quality, NCFE have forged a name for quality which is as strong today as it has ever been. With a Level 3 course on your CV it will be much easier when looking for new positions in the business world. An NCFE Level 3 business administration course will work wonders for any job candidate and help to highlight your qualities and adaptability to work in a wide range of industries.
The NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Business Administration is a significant improvement on qualifications in business that have been offered by awarding bodies in the past. Units on this new course cover a much wider range of skills and the qualification goes into more depth than previous courses. The length of this qualification has also been increased to 260 hours, making it the best way to learn a large amount of information that is of use in any business sector. Split down over 7 units, this course covers the following topics:
- Principles of business- this unit covers a number of different key areas for anyone that is working in a business environment. With a wide range of knowledge you will be able to work very efficiently and appreciate the different areas of a company. This unit covers finance, the production process, budgeting, innovation and growth in a business environment.
- Principles of business communication and information- covering the principles of how colleagues work as a team to achieve goals, this unit is required by anyone working within the corporate world. A company that is successful is able to work efficiently and communication needs, methods and requirements are covered in the course here.
- Principles of administration- processing documents, organisation meetings and working with different clients is necessary in any industry. This unit teaches students the need to master administrative duties and ensure that they can work to high specifications.
- Understand how to improve business performance- unit 4 of this course looks at how each person in a company can work to improve. These improvements work to keep a business at the top of it’s game and ensure that competitors cannot offer the same quality. Innovation is much more important in certain industries and call companies must always work to ensure they are a market leader.
- Understand equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace- a business environment brings together people from all walks of life and backgrounds. Ensuring that each person can work without fear of prejudice is important in all business environments and respecting the differences of each individual will give a team a much broader range of skills.
- Understand how to manage performance and conflict in the workplace- all companies go through conflict and issues that must be resolved. Knowing how to effectively implement resolutions will ensure that colleagues can work to the right standard quickly. This unit covers conflict management skills, procedures that should be followed and how external arbitration can be used in a business.
- Principles of leadership and management- being a leader of a group means that you can work in a manner that supports others and helps them to work to the best of their ability. In the final unit of this course you will study what it takes to be a leader in the workplace and how to manage the tasks of those in the workplace.
Read the qualification specification for this course below: